STF C1 Team
STF C1 Team
This team consists of 6 men and 4 women plus spares. They play home and away matches on Tuesday nights against other teams in Scarborough. The team members are selected by tryouts to be held on Saturday, April 29th at noon (or Sunday, April 30th at noon in case of rain). If you are interested but cannot make the tryouts, sign up anyway and contact Dan Lang via email@example.com
The season runs from mid-May until mid-August. Team members share the cost of the entry fee, balls and refreshments as determined by the team captains. The approximate cost per player is $40 for the season.
REFUND POLICY – PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
1. To withdraw from a program, send a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Members who submit a request in writing (email) to withdraw from a program 2 weeks or more from the first session of the program will receive a refund of 90% of the fee. Members who submit a written request to withdraw from a program less than two weeks from the first session of the program will only receive a refund of 90% if the place in the program can be filled by someone else. The club will make every effort to accommodate schedule changes by transferring registrations from one program to another, where possible.
3. Refunds will not be issued once the session begins.
RAIN OUT POLICY – PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
1. If 30 minutes or more of a class has been completed prior to any rain it counts as a completed class and does not qualify for rain out.
2. It is the instructor only who decides to cancel a class due to rain and he will notify participants by email in the event of rain.
3. For any class that is canceled due to rain the instructor will attempt to schedule a make-up class before the end of the course.
4. If a class cannot be made up, then participants will be reimbursed after the end of the session at the rate of $12/h.