1 week - Mon to Thu | 12 - 4 pm | Jul 24-Jul 27| Rain day - Jul 28
Orange & green dot and regular balls will be used depending on the level of play.
Focus on skills and movement drills. Rain make-up if needed - July 28th
Student to instructor ratio is 6:1
Summer Camp Schedule:
12:00 - 12:25 - Warm Up
12:25 - 12:45 - Group Game Activities
12:45 - 1:00 - Fundamental Volume Training
1:00 - 1:15 - Ball Feeding Drills
1:40 - 2:20 - Lunch Break
2:20 - 2:40 - Group Game Activities
2:40 - 3:05 - Fundamental Volume Training
3:05 - 3:25 - Live Ball Drills
3:25 - 3:45 - Game / Match Play
3:45 - 4:00 - Group Competition
Items to Bring:
- Water Bottle
REFUND POLICY – PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
1. To withdraw from a program, send a written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Members who submit a request in writing (email) to withdraw from a program 2 weeks or more from the first session of the program will receive a refund of 90% of the fee. Members who submit a written request to withdraw from a program less than two weeks from the first session of the program will only receive a refund of 90% if the place in the program can be filled by someone else. The club will make every effort to accommodate schedule changes by transferring registrations from one program to another, where possible.
3. Refunds will not be issued once the session begins.
RAIN OUT POLICY – PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING
1. If 30 minutes or more of a class has been completed prior to any rain it counts as a completed class and does not qualify for rain out.
2. It is the instructor only who decides to cancel a class due to rain and he will notify participants by email in the event of rain.
3. For any class that is canceled due to rain the instructor will attempt to schedule a make-up class before the end of the course.
4. If a class cannot be made up, then participants will be reimbursed after the end of the session at the rate of $10/h.